Pavan

Pavan

Tuesday 2 September 2014

19 Weeks

So I am going to add another week to my pregnancy updates! I can't believe how fast the time is going I need it to slow down because I have hardly even thought about preparing for this baby! I have only bought one sleeper! I guess I am banking on some stuff from family being hand down!

I quickly just wanna jot down some of how our first ultrasound went! The whole day was chaos! I was stressed out of my mind and didn't realize how nervous I really was! Before it was all just excitement but then I realized that was mixed with nerves and a bit of fear hoping everything with our little one would be ok! I came to work that morning and just before I left for lunch and to head to the u/s I called Andin to make sure he could make it on time and wouldn't be late! He said he would be leaving in about 5-10 mins so I grabbed us some lunch and waiting for him to meet me! He showed up right on time but could hardly breathe and told me he needed me to run into work to get him some meds. Turns out he had torn or pulled some muscle in his back. He couldn't even walk it was so bad so of course that added to the stress of it all! WE got into the u/s and I  was amazed! It was better than anything I could have imagined and watching Andin take it all in was just as exciting! I think this was the first time Andin felt really attached to the baby since he hasn't been the one growing it in his belly! He just kept saying "holy she is moving so much…" "this is like a movie but better! ""I never thought this would be this good!" He expected it to be like all the pictures he had seen of his sisters that just look like an alien but he didn't think he would get to see her move around! She was definitely showing off for us too! She was rolling around a ton and kicking her arms and legs and it was so fun to watch her! I couldn't believe I couldn't feel her more! But before I left for the u/s was when I felt her the most ! I think she could sense I was a bit nervous and excited! It was awesome! So after the u/s Andin left back to a job site quick and I had a co-worker have the gender ready for me! she went above and beyond and had a present all wrapped for me and told me it would tell me what I was having! It sat on my desk for 2 hours before I could leave work to see Andin! It was torture! So right after work I headed to Andins job site and had the present in my hand! I all the sudden started freaking out! I didn't think I could open it anymore!  Andin laughed and I slowly opened it with tears in my eyes and inside was a little onsie with pink flowers on it! I was so excited! I hugged Andin and the tears came! He was just as excited! He knows a little girl will make him a pushover! And I hope she just has him wrapped around her lil finger from day 1!

How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb total as of last Friday 
Maternity clothes: None so far! hoping to see how long I can go without needing them!
Stretch marks: Nothing yet! but thinking those might take a while!
Sleep: It depends on the night still. I have had some nights where I am so over tired i don't even wake up to pee and other nights I am up 5-6 times.
Best moment of this week: Jade having her baby last week and getting to spend the whole long weekend with her and that lil girl!
Movement: I am sure it is movement now! I have felt it on the outside a couple times now but can't get her to move for Andin.
Food cravings: No craving taking over my life but I have been loving orange juice and fruit mostly!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! 
Have you started to show yet: Feel like the belly is sticking out and people can start to tell.. but no strangers asking yet!
Gender: GIRL!!!! I am so excited! we found out a week ago and I can't wait to meet her! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not yet!
Belly button in or out: I guess you could say both! I naturally have a bit of an outtie! But no my belly button hasn't popped and don't think it will for a while!
Wedding rings on or off: On! Hope I don't have to take them off!
Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy most of the time! The odd thing at work can make me moody for a while but I haven't been too emotional yet!


Looking forward to: Feeling stronger movements and Andin feeling her for the first time!

 Our little drama queen!
Almost 18 weeks pregnant! Belly is starting to show!

Love, Kenz

1 comment:

Followers