Pavan

Pavan

Wednesday 17 September 2014

21 Weeks!

I am now over half way! I can't even believe it! Andin says he feels like its been really long. I know what he means but it amazes me how fast the weeks are going by! And the crazy thing is that it's only going to start going faster! Andin is now back in school and we just bought our first house!!!! We get to take possessing Sept 22 and then we can move in! i was really hesitant for a long time but now am so excited to be able to get everything ready for this baby! I think it will be so fun to be able to paint and decorate the way I want since it my house! Also a bonus not to be in a basement anymore! That will be awesome for sure! There has been so much about pregnancy that I didn't know that I am so excited I got to experience and it is better than I thought! I feel so fortunate to be able to have this miracle growing inside of me! Now for my update!

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs total 
Maternity clothes: None so far! 
Stretch marks: Nothing yet! but thinking those might take a while!
Sleep: On and off. some nights better than others but still waking up a lot in the night!
Best moment of this week: Meeting Dr. Browne yesterday. I loved him and am so happy i chose him as my dr. Andin really liked him too and I'm happy he was able to come to the appt too!
Movement: She moves like crazy! I feel her tons and she is always doing flips i swear! Dr. Browne struggled finding the heart beat because she was moving way too much! Andin also felt her for the first time when i was 20 weeks. (September 8th)
Food cravings: Still oranges… but now I am just hungry way more and want to be eating all the time! Loving ice cream as well.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells are starting to bug me all the sudden and thats new! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! This belly is officially here to stay! And its amazing me how fast it is growing!
Gender: GIRL!!!!  
Labor signs: Hopefully not yet!
Belly button in or out: I guess you could say both! I naturally have a bit of an outtie! But no my belly button hasn't popped and don't think it will for a while! Starting to look different for sure though!
Wedding rings on or off: On! Hope I don't have to take them off!
Happy or moody most of the time: Still mostly happy! but work can change that in a  hurry!
Looking forward to: Feeling stronger movements! and getting into our new house we bought next week! Also setting up the nursery!

Here is the belly at 21 weeks!

Love, Kenz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers