Pavan

Pavan

Wednesday 15 October 2014

25 Weeks/Thanksgiving

I can't believe how fast time is going! it needs to slow down because I am not quite ready for our baby girl to come! I'm so excited to meet her but I don't feel like I am even close to being prepared enough! This past weekend was Thanksgiving and I don't think i have ever felt i had as much to be thankful for as I do this year! And I'm  sure that will just continue to be more and more each year! this year we are so lucky to finally own our own home! It is so amazing and I can't believe how lucky we are to have this at this stage in our lives! I am also so thankful for how successful Andin's summer job went and that his school schedule allows him to still be working and making money for us and our soon to be growing family. I am also so grateful for this lil baby growing inside me! It is seriously such a bizarre thing to sit and think about! A woman's body really is amazing and being pregnant is definitely a miracle. I laid down on the couch yesterday staring at my stomach and watching her flip around and kick and it is so crazy to just sit back and think how lucky I am to get to experience this. I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like but I think one of the things I am most excited for is to see Andin with her! He loves to just kiss my belly and talk about what he hopes she is like! it is so fun! And I am also extremely thankful for Andin! He is seriously the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I can't even imagine anyone being better! He helps me so much! He isn't afraid to do the laundry or the dishes and he loves to vacuum which I don't complain about either! I am so lucky to have him and can't wait to see how he is as a new daddy!

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs 
Maternity clothes: None so far! 
Stretch marks: Nothing yet! but thinking those might take a while!
Sleep: Depends on the night but I think it may be on its way to getting more uncomfortable as the belly is getting bigger!
Best moment of this week: Getting to spend thanksgiving with both of our families over the weekend!
Movement: ALL THE TIME! I swear she is doing flips and cart wheels all day long! She is one active little thing but I love getting to feeler dance around in my belly!
Food cravings: Coke slurpees for sure. Also apples and raspberries are doing the job right now!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I ate too much thanksgiving dinner and was lucky enough to puke that up but thats all for being sick! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Belly seems to feel huge! i can't imagine how it is still going to grow!
Gender: GIRL!!!!  
Labor signs: Hopefully not yet!
Belly button in or out: Definitely out as much as it will go right now! It is really stretched and sticks out just at the top!
Wedding rings on or off: On! Hope I don't have to take them off!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. Andin laughs because the last few weeks I have had the giggles big time! I am talking like 12 year old girl everything is silly and funny giggles! I guess its better than crying!
Looking forward to: Being off work! Only 2 more months! I am mostly anxious because it means hopefully that my back pain gets a little better! Sitting at a desk for 8+ hours straight a day and talking to over 200 people on the phone daily takes a toll on my back and neck so I am excited to be done working!

Here is the baby bump 
24 weeks

25 weeks

Love, Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers