Pavan

Pavan

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Catching up on Pregnancy!

So I have just realized I haven't blogged in a year! Yes, I know that is awful and i will do a post to catch up and post pics from some stuff we have done in the last year but thats for another day! As for now I want to start documenting my pregnancy since I haven't done much of that and I love reading about other peoples pregnancies! I love the lists that stay consistent the whole pregnancy so you can see how things are changing! so that is what I'm going for here! 

How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs as of my 16 week appt. But haven't weight again since!
Maternity clothes: None so far! hoping to see how long I can go without needing them!
Stretch marks: Nothing yet! but thinking those might take a while!
Sleep: It depends on the night! Some nights I sleep solid but other nights between the dreams and trying so hard to make sure I am sleeping on my sides I don't get a good nights rest! Last night was the first time I had any sort of back and hip/leg pain while i slept so hopefully that won't last! 
Best moment of this week: Getting to see out place we will be moving into this weekend! It is crazy to me to think there is going to be a nursery to start decorating!
Movement: I can't tell for sure! Sometimes I think ok that has to be baby but since I have never felt a baby for sure I can't tell! hopefully it will be a for sure thing soon!
Food cravings: Not really any cravings at all up to this point! not craving sugar as much as before being pregnant but I have found through my whole pregnancy nothing really sounds very good to me! except peaches nectarines and watermelon! But I wouldn't say it is a craving as I haven't made Andin run to the store just to get them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really! Haven't been too sensitive to smells!
Have you started to show yet: Barely! I am to the point where I look like i have a lil ponch! I can tell and so can a few close people but I don't think everyone else can yet.
Gender: Unknown! Finding out on Monday! (our two year anniversary! Funnest anniversary yet? I think so!
Labor signs: Hopefully not yet!
Belly button in or out: I guess you could say both! I naturally have a bit of an outtie! But no my belly button hasn't popped and don't think it will for a while!
Wedding rings on or off: On! Hope I don't have to take them off!
Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy most of the time! The odd thing at work can make me moody for a while but I haven't been too emotional yet!
Looking forward to: Moving, the ultrasound, Jade having her baby on the 28th, and our anniversary!
I think this list covers most of how things have gone for me but to remind me for next time I want to write a little about the first trimester! 
I was super nervous taking that first test. I woke up the morning my period was due but couldn't wait until i noticed my period was missed to take a test so i peed on the stick first thing that morning! (Andin was still dead asleep) I looked after like 30 seconds and it looked like not pregnant! (I thought I was patient-- guess not!) I threw it in the garbage and continued getting ready for work. I was not too stressed because I thought it might be too early to test. After a while I was thinking I don't think i waited long enough so I went back to the garbage and grabbed it out and boom PREGNANT!!! I was instantly into psycho spas mode with excitement! I couldn't believe it was real! I ran into Andin and said look Andin it says I am pregnant but in his asleep state I didn't get the reaction I was wanting so I got kinda upset! then in a few mins when he actually woke up he was excited! He was much more nervous about the life stuff instantly i.e money, school, a house etc. but all I could think about was that baby! After that I slowly was waiting to get sick! Then one day at about 6 weeks I was at work dripping sweat and puked at my desk! I was sure this was a sign of what was to come. But lucky for me I had just caught a bug after camping with my in-laws on the weekend. Then after that was fairly smooth sailing. I didn't puke again at all and only slightly felt nauseous at some times. The only things I really had during the first trimester was being really tired and having like no appetite! Nothing sounded good to eat! But other than that I was really lucky! Then hearing the heart beat at my 12 week appt was like a miracle! Andin's face lit up! He couldn't believe it! It was found instantly and such a relief to hear! I loved it and wish I could have had the whole thing on video! I have heard it couple more times since and it puts an instant smile on my face. Now just waiting a few more days on that first ultrasound and that will be a whole other thing to be excited about! Well this post got a lil long as I was trying to catch up on everything! Pictures of belly to come as it shows! (Guess that means I should start taking some!)
Love, Kenz

1 comment:

  1. K I've been dying. It's about freaking time! Haha kidding. It's nice when you have something to keep up with like pregnancy. ;) good luck win the ultrasound! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Followers