Pavan

Pavan

Monday 6 May 2013

Could it Really be Summer?

So this warm weather has got me right pumped! The only downfall is I work inside in a medical clinic from 9-5 Monday-Friday and so that makes me miss a lot of the nice weather we get but I will take it  over rain snow or wind thats for sure! But I did get to enjoy some beautful weather on the weekend while I stayed at my parents. Andin is on a bear hunt right now with his brother and some friends so I get to go back home and stay at my mom and dads from Friday-Tuesday and as much as I miss Andin it is sure fun to be at home with everybody! We have done a lot from bike rides to watching soccer games to wagon rides and watching the Kentucky Derby! I have seriously had so much fun and it sure makes me miss being in Raymond that is for sure! I am even excited to get back out there after work today and enjoy some of that beautiful sunshine! I got burnt a little yesterday and man has a burn never felt so good! I JUST LOVE SUMMERTIME! So here are a few pics of what I have done this weekend!

I love bike rides!
 Dylan cracks me up in this picture

The little soccer players!

 Wagon Rides

 Quincee the poser
My Manly man hunting bears!

Next on the blog will be the awards banquet... See you then!
Love, Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers