Pavan

Pavan

Friday 2 November 2012

Winter is here!

So lately a ton has been going on from birthday parties to Halloween to trying to change my last name on everything (which I might add is a huge pain) haha to crazy work and school schedules that I am feeling drained plus still having this cold and only the second month now. I have now realized I'm turning into my dad when after a long hard day of work just want to go home and relax. Don't care for the social life I used to love but now feeling happiest being at home in my pjs with no where to go! But maybe that will wear off who knows! So we had our first big snowfall of the year a couple weeks ago and yikes was that scary! Had to miss a day of work because couldn't get out of my alley... and in October! That's nuts!! But it took a couple weeks and what do you know its already gone! But it sure did make for some fun for the kiddos! I also went to the Stirling Haunted Mansion just before Halloween and loved it but did scream the whole time! Andin couldn't stop laughing at me because when they would chase me I'd just keep saying "please don't, please stop!" haha yet I love being scared so I dunno whats wrong with me! haha Also Andin has been getting a kick out of me sleep talking and apparently I do it ALOT... but how was I to ever know!? He said the other night I sat right up and screamed "I have the money its here hidden under the pillow!" It must have been an intense dream! And then last night he said I was talking about him wearing make up and he provoked me saying how does it look and I told him straight up it was ugly! haha so its his own fault but he loves to carry conversations with me while I am sleeping, sounds entertaining and I love the stories when I wake up! And I have been laughing at him when he plays this video game Cabela's Most Dangerous Hunts the animals will jump out of no where and last night a croc came jumped at him and he screamed like a little girl! I laughed and laughed and laughed! He even thought it was quite funny but it is an intense game! It is the only one I can handle watching! Here are some pics of lately!

These were the yucky roads we had to drive on

Jace sits up like such a big boy looking so serious all the time! Cracks me up!

Jimmy had a snowball fight with Talan which turned more into Talan just getting drenched!

These two love each other-this pic melts me

A few kids for Halloween: Houston-army guy, Rylee-Miss Piggy, Dylan- Tinkerbell,
Cru- Peter Pan, Quincee- princess and Kodi- vampire



These girls love him!




Also I would just kinda like to do a lil blurb about my sister Jade! We have been best friends as long as I can remember! We talk daily-most times more than once! Andin gets a kick out of it because if my phone rings its my mom or jade every time and believe it or not it rings quite a bit! I am just so grateful to have such an amazing sister and so lucky we are so close! I have looked up to her my whole life and she's been such a good example to me! Given the opportunity to go out or go to her house I would choose her house every time! We can talk for hours and we tend to vent to each other about things that are stressful in our lives and it feels so good to know you always have someone thats on your side! I have no idea what I would do without her! She's the best! So thanks Jade for always being there for me! Love you!






Love, Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers