Pavan

Pavan

Thursday 8 November 2012

The life of a fall widow!

So this fall Andin has taken up quite a few hobbies and seems to be keeping him very busy! He is a full time student which takes alot of time but recently has started reading novels and just finished the hunger games series in 4 days! He also is quite an active boy and will go play basketball whenever he can which is usually 3 times a week! He just bought a gun as well and is on track to shooting his first deer this fall.  And with the new release of Halo 4 he spends the free time gaming with his boys! So between all that time I try to squeeze in a movie night for us or even having dinner together at home. It is fine because I go to bed so early now that he has so many little hobbies that keep him busy every minute of the day and I am usually asleep by 10:30! And after bugging Andin to spend some time with me he told me I need a hobby to keep me busy while he is so busy so please anyone out there help me out! Give me some ideas of a hobby that it something fun you might do! Or even a good tv show you might watch! The only show I watch religiously is Days of Our Lives and X Factor! Any tips will help! 
Love, Kenz

2 comments:

  1. Ok you asked!! Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Private Practice, Revenge! Those are probably my fav right now-I know Vampire Diaries sounds gay but you will seriously get addicted!

    I am with you,Ben works constantly...Halo? haha I can see it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya cassie Halo has taken over! Matt was over playing from 5:30 till who knows when because I went to bed! Those gamers are gonna get addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Followers